Friday, December 08, 2006

i'm not settling for less!!!

God is so good!!!
i managed to do well and excel in my mathematics exam, but really i think that what i have taken up is not enough...
i managed to finish 2 exams in chem... but i think i could probably have done more if i go beyond...
i finished three stunning reports in my humanities subjects... but i think i missed out looking into the gist of the project...
i managed to finish another horrible week of this second semester... THANK God kaayo!!!

but... am i doing things well or should i go beyond?
my first semester in addu was fine... but i was not contented of its outcome in a sense that it left in me a craving for more information, a craving for more lessons, a craving for new things and in short a craving for more learning... but well, my teachers this sem, if they hear me say these would probably tell me that... "you are responsible enough and you ought to do it on your own... all the while you are already a college student"
shucks... they're right... oh my gosh.... more pressures and expectations coming up my way....

LORD... help me...

Michael Casas
ad majorem dei gloriam

No comments: