Friday, December 08, 2006

writing... writing and writing

english 13 has become a challenge and an inspiration to me this semester.
for one, my teacher is so good with a super great experience in writing... idol ko siya when it comes to writing... she is so good, i just can't describe the vivid details of her writing prowess...
second, the subject is super extraordinary... which means that i have to extract the last juice of creativity from my brain. but of curse i am looking at it as a great opportunity to grow and become a better writer.
finally, the course itself is so inspiring because it impies that i have to update my blog more often so that somehow i could improve to some extent my writing skills...=D

i know that i could successfully master the skills needed to become a competent writer of english compositions.... hopefully...

i know i can do it...=D

michael casas
ad majorem dei gloriam

No comments: