Friday, December 08, 2006

updating my REFLECTIONS

after how many years i have updated my blog. i am so thankful that atleast i have managed to write (or type) these thoughts despite the hectic engineering life. anyways... just now, i realized that there is a sleeping entity within the deepest recesses of my soul trying to be freed trying to soar. i think it is a desire of an unknown kind, a longing for something, a drive to do more things... what could that be... i'm feeling empty... i don't know what to do with those desires... am i stresses or what?

looking inside... i think i'm feeling this because i am so preoccupied with my lessons, my academic load, my work, my family relatinships.... I NEED TO STOP... breath in breath out...take a break my friend... in this hectic and stressful life only God could help you go through smoothly. calm down... relax... relax... relax... relax... relax....

i am really stressed... really tired... i need to have a break...
LORD... replenish my soul with your unending love and grace....AMEN!!!

Michael Casas
Ad majorem dei gloriam

No comments: