Friday, December 15, 2006

PASKO NA NAMAN

pasko na naman o kay tulin nang araw, paskong nagdaan, tila ba kung kailan lang, ngayon ay pasko tayo ay mag sayawan, nagyon ay pasko tayo ay mag-awitan... hahaha.

i'm so happy na natapos na ang exam... everything was over as in... but atleast over for the prelims... hahaha... i actually jumped for joy after i answered the last number of my filipino exam and the announcement of my english teacher that we wuld be having the exam by january. yes. this is gonna be a great christmas.

knowing this gave me a sense of fulfillment that atleast my prelim of sleepless nights has been over. and now, i am off for a great celebration, christmas. later na yang midterms and finals for today has enough worries and tomorrow. and yes my optimistic self is resurrecting with grerater strength and promise from the overflowing love of God. i can't contain my joy... thank you Lord Jesus...=D

as usual christmas would be a fanily affair with the relatives and all... and not to mention the food and stress free days... i'm very happy because atleast i culd recharge and loosen a bit. i wish to be in a reflective mood this christmas secluding myself from the harshness of this materialistic world. i want to be free... i want to break the bndage of this selfish and opportunistic world. i want to live in my dream world. in short i am just dreaming... purely dreaming... but atleast i'm not a hypocrite to hide my dream and real desire in life. neverthe ess i also have to face my reality... why am i getting doses of these things na i am supposed to celebrate? i think it is part of celebratin... to know that you are alive in the dynamics and beauty of your dreams...

but more than dreaming Michaerl, please be reminded that christmas is the time for self reflection for the second coming of the Lord... =D... oohhh... REFLECTIONS ha... sounds interesting and familiar... hehehe...

more than this celebration my heart is full of thanks which i cannot contain, but a big part of it goes to God and my family... thanks for everything...=D...

what more can i say? merry christmas and a happy new year to all...

michael casas
ad majorem dei gloriam.

No comments: