Friday, December 15, 2006

Stress

a week of terror and testing has come to my life. i never imagined that college could be this stressful. mas stressed pa ako ngayon compared sa pisay days ko... hay nako, i think the the phrase "with age comes greater stress and responsibility." it seems so hard to juggle my sonship, my academicas and social life. grabe jud. never the less it was fine though cough, flu and backpain has stuck me. it is really hard. hay nako...as my classmates would say, maka sunggo ang engineering. and that is someho true.

actually, few hours ago i was under that sunggo mode. grabe jud, five exams in a row... and they were no ordinary exams.... they were EXAMS... so could you ever imagine me to be free from stress? of course not... that seemingly negative word is becoming familiar and actually part of my vocabulary once more. and take note at level three or four this time...

life is moving onwards and not backwards. and yes we are getting older and not older. with that fact, i think i have to also accept it that life is also hectic yet fulfilling. i heve the authority to succed and trample my stressors. i am more than the challenges that i face for God do not give problems beyond my control...

drama aside, honestly kapoy jud mag college. nagbisaya na ko para maconvey ang akong stress. really, it is super tiring... grabe siguro it is becoming literal that you have to really sweat it out before you become a chemical engineer. but this is a challenge and an invitation for me to improve... i know that i can do it... and i will make it...

calculus, chem, ana. geom, es... i will prove to you that i could hold you with my two arms and absorb you in my one brain and internalize you in my one heart and live you out though my one soul. char! may pagkamalalim ako ngayon ah... hehehehe...

so muc about stress, writing this article makes my nose clog and my back ache. better leave stress behind. i hate it. but i can never avoid it. i'd rather make it my friend... as if noh... hehehe,

No comments: