Monday, December 18, 2006

a sudden news

the department of science and technology called me up yesterday and told me that i SHOULD be shifting to BS CHEMISTRY instead of BS CHEMICAL ENGINEERING. what? it surprised and hurt me because somehow i was comfortable and already programmed myself to become a chemical engineer and here comes a news telling me to shift. what's the matter? i can't understand it seems that almost all of my decisions and choices in the past months or should i say this year has been disapproved and failed.

for one, i was not selected in the singapore scholarship though i passed the examination. second, i was not able to study in manila with my mat eng course, and just yesterday i was asked to shift to bs chem because they say that addu is a center of excellence and development in chemistry and not in chemical engineering. okay... i somehow understood their purpose. they wanted me to excel in college and acquire a competitive degree in the school where i am in... ok i yeild to your decision

my life this year has been full of redirections as stated by my experiences typed in the previous paragraph. i was not allowed to study abroad and in manila because of greater purpose whose benefits i am harvesting now. perhaps this redirecting in course might as well produce better and more fruitful outcomes with the guidance og God. i know that i can manage to cope up.

with these experiences i could say that God never abandons us in whatever way, instead he allows a degree of hurt in our lives to open our eyes and lives to bigger opportunities which he prepared for us till eternity.

AMEN!!!

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Michael Casas

No comments: