Wednesday, November 18, 2009

i am back!

its been so long since i did my last post here in blogger. i think, i neglected this, because first of my busy schedule as a college student and having been enamored by facebook and friendster (in the past) led me to forgetting to post to this blog site. however, i think, it is still nice to be back once more. i am happy typing these texts as my come back post.

most probably, this blog site will not only become a personal-day-to-day journal, but will most likely contain my experiences and exciting insights learned as a chemistry major, some opinions on national situations and of course, spiritual reflections. broadening the scope of the contents of this blog gives me a greater sense of meaning and fulfillment.

i would like to make this blog site, not only a site to contain my thoughts on personal experience, but my learning, opinions and ideas in the fields of science and probably on national situations with the aim that through this, i may contribute something good to the people who might read this blog site.

i am truly excited to divert my attention from facebook to this more meaningful venture!

AM+DG

Michael Casas

No comments: