Saturday, October 21, 2006

W.A.H.A.S.

i really enjoy idle moments. actually, i'm making this entry out of boredom... as of now i'm listening to whitney huston sing "one moment in time"... well she's a goos singer and her songs seem to soothe my soul. Ehem... there seems to be something bothering my gray matter at this very point. it might be the lyrics of the song which i am listening now. oh come on... ok i'm down loading it and here it is...

Each day I live
I want to be a day to give the best of me
I'm only one,
but not alone
My finest day is yet unknown
I broke my heart for every gain
To taste the sweet,
I faced the pain
I rise and fall,
Yet through it all this much remains
I want one moment in time
When I'm more than I thought I could be
When all of my dreamsAre a heart beat away
And the answers are all up to me
Give me one moment in time
When I'm racing with destiny
Then in that one moment of time
I will feel, I will feel eternity
I've lived to be the very best
I want it all, no time for less
I've laid the plans
Now lay the chance here in my hands
Give me one moment in time
When I'm more than I thought I could be
When all of my dreams
Are a heart beat away
And the answers are all up to me
Give me one moment in time
When I'm racing with destiny
Then in that one moment of time
I will feel, I will feel eternity
You're a winner for a lifetime
If you seize that one moment in time
Make it shine
Give me one moment in time
When I'm more than I thought I could be
When all of my dreams
Are a heart beat away
And the answers are all up to me
Give me one moment in time
When I'm racing with destiny
Then in that one moment of time
I will be, I will be, I will be free,I will be free

there it goes... well this sort of listening to the song seems like becoming a personal reflection... touching the very essence of my soul, diving to the very depths of my heart and listening to the faintest urge of my soul....

i remember the usual acromym coined by my batchmates W.A.H.A.S.. that seems to be very applicable to this very moment when i ought to go beyond the standards of this faint world... no insecurities... no comparisons... no boundaries... this ideal vision is the real essence of freedom... i always wanted to be free and honestly, i'm struggling to be free from all bonds. luckily, i'm slowly breaking the chains of captivity.

WAHAS... with all heart and soul... we become genuine winnwers in our own respect by seizing every moment of our lives by doing things with all heart and soul... i remember high school days... we can become the very best on our respect without bothering to look at the success of others. sometimes, this leads to insecurity and depression. i honestly experienced these things in the past, but i thought of going beyond and thinking outside the context of insecurity... Why? because i never became mature with that kind of mindset. that was really based on experience.

the answers are all up to us. we all hold the key to our lives. whatever you call yourselves, but let me twll you, you are all responsible for whatever happens to you... thast's being proactive. =D

we rise and fall... no matter what happens go on... never give up... never give up... never give up... this is what i tell myself whenever i stumble or even dumped aside. but it doesen't even matter for me later and sometimes, i laugh at my stupidity during those days...

one moment in time... we all have our dreams, our aspirations and even frustrations. but if we make these moments shine or perhaps make ourselves standout, then obviously, we would surely be where we ought to be.

what more can i say but STAND TALL... remain WAHAS in your own respect and be FREE!!!

-ad majorem dei gloriam-

michael casas =D

No comments: