Tuesday, October 03, 2006

michael casas: doing things in the tradition of excellence with the LORD

this has been my battlecry since high school, perhaps my life also revolves on this credo. i am thankful and very thankful to God because through the years of my existence, he has been guiding me all along the way. it is so nice that when you put your trust in the LORD, everything goes on smoothly. not to mention my failure in the singapore scholarship interview. it was perhaps 5 months ago. that experience was so painful, i tell you. but, despite the down moments that i've experienced, the "draining" moment was transformed by the LORD as a "crowning" moment. i am now with ateneo de davao. a thing which i was reluctant of accepting, but now, im learning to love and be contented of what i have. GOD is really good all the time, because my dream and strife towards excellence was not successful in that instant. maybe, it was not in the plans of GOD for me. well, indeed im getting more mature...=D. the moral of this passage could be that as we go on with our daily tasks, we ought to be dedicated towards excellence, but we should not expect so much that we forget listening to the voice of GOD who knows best for all of us.

-Michael Casas (",)
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

1 comment:

Mara said...

hi casas! :) wala lang ahahha