Monday, October 30, 2006

the point!!!

well, i'm back after some long long time. a lot of memorable, significant and worthwhile events occured to my life during the past days. well it was a mixture of fun and 'blessedness'. anyways last week was terribly great and very heart warming. here it goes...

october 23, 2006

monday was great! i actually applied for a grant in aid scholarship offered by ADDU. the problem was the OSA director. actually he is not the problem, but the circumstance posed a big problem. i did not have a complete listing of my grades yet, so he would NEVER ever sign that recommendation form. shucks... what the... well, i was really hopeless then, really hopeless... but my mother thought of something.... we decided to drop by the guidance office to ask for help from my very own guidance counselor, Mrs. Paulita Sorongon... well, i think it really pays to pray =D. anyways, we asked for help from her and without much a do, she made a recommendation form and forwarded me to the OSA director. Praise God for sending such a good and accomodating instrument.

then of course, i went to sir ricky and there he readily signed my recommendation form upon hearing the name of my guidance counselor. PRAISE GOD. another burden was removed from my heart. finally, i9t pumped normally as it ought to be... unlike before. =D. and obviously, my day ended with a big BIG smile... Thanks be to God!!!

October 24, 2006

this was the day that the Lord has made (and actually everyday is made by God). i was actually able to finally organize my requirements for the scholarship and prepare it for submission on thursday (one day before the deadline). ok, but i was more concerned about the batch party today. i actually bought a new polo shirt. it was nice... really nice... and of course, i went home and had my sleep earlier than usual... =D

October 25, 2006

this is it!!! party time. the rest of the day was fine and really amazing, but i would focus more on the events during the batch party. ok... i actually prepared myself at 6 pm. well, i took a bath and freshened up. afterwards i dressed up (obviously=D) and waited for a ride. i waited for almost an hour and all the taxis which were passing by were all occupied. i worried a lot... but my mother was patient and helped me out to find one. (thanks ma!=D). after that i told the driver that i would go to kanto damosa, because that was our meeting place. the ride probably took fifteen minites and there i was standing without knowing where i should go... incidentally, Kay Bo. called me and i joined their group with janry, genesis and cj. well, we chatted for a while as we waited for davie. and we did not wait the whole night, but we decided to go. i was excited...REALLY EXCITED to see my batchmates... and there it was after some minites of walking we arrived at Jason's house and we went to the basement of their home and there they were... happy happy happy=D. i don't know how to contain my joy because it really flourished as i saw my batchmates. then we eated and eated and eated. the food was great... (thanks to the conanan family =D). then we ended up back to the basement and chatted all night long... then my friend fiona came. i never expected that she would not come, because she texted me that she would not, but fortunately she arrived. she actually gave me brownies which she personally prepared... they were delicious. and of course the night should end and i'm very thankful that dr. conanan offered a ride... with that i arrived home safe, sound and free of charge from the ride... we'll that's how God care for his beloved Michael. thanks Father.=D...

october 26, 2006.

oh, this was the day of pure business... well, today i was able to get most of my grades and finally passed the scholarship requirements and i scheduled my interview tomorrow at 1:45-2:45 pm... God bless to me...=D... and to everyone of course...

october 27, 2006.

enrollment day. i am supposed to enroll myself today, but of course there were some delinquent teachers who did not submit our grades on time so, i have to wait and wait and wait. not to mention my interview... well, i decided to prioritize my interview... and there... after one hour of essay writin, finally... it's my turn. after that, we talked and talked and talked with the admissions director and i just blabbered and blabbered and blabbered about my ideologies, principles, outlooks and etc... well, i think i impressed her (feeling=D)... because she smiled a lot... and my day ended with some sort of assurance from those smiles and the result would be releared next week... exciting and at the same time terrifying... well, that's life...=D

that was my last week i think i'll stop here because i'm already tired. till next time... bye... =D

1 comment:

Mount said...

hei, good luck with your scholarship. miss na taka bah! (naks...). kita-kita ra ta puhon