Tuesday, October 03, 2006

college life

well, we really have to move on. i don't know but as we move on different levels of life, we experience turbulence which might hamper our growth. that is what its like in college. you have to be busy, even if it seems nonesense, but you have no choice (and i have no choice as well) perhaps all of us. but it does not mean that we have to make ourselves affected. i mean, we have to rise above every situations... get out of that lukewarm water and see the reality in this hot steamy world without losing hope. im actually tired but really, im keeping myself positive (i mean trying to keep myself positive.) that is life, perhaps my story is like your story... but why don't we just pray? nothing is impossible in the LORD remember? oh come on michael, you got to be tough if you wish to be the person whom you wanted to be!

lead me by the hand and make me face the rising sun oh GOD...

No comments: