Wednesday, April 15, 2009

well well well...

You've been running around, booked solid for weeks now. It may have been fun, it may have been overwhelming -- but it all finally ends today. The trend now will be for unexpected cancellations, delays and last minute rescheduling. It won't all be welcome news, but the time it frees up will prove invaluable. One thing to watch out for would be hasty decision making -- don't do it if you don't have to. But this freedom should loosen you up and help you relax.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i am generally thankful for my life today. in as much as i am imperfect, i am learning my lesson through the experiences that i encounter each day.

i am thankful for the holy week that transpired, for it allowed me to count my blessings and finally sort out things in my life. thank God... :)

and now... i am appreciating my DALINC OJT experience... wow! it is very great. i really learned a lot from it and i am enjoying the work :) the new instruments inspires me to do well as a chem major. Go! i have a bright bright and super bright and super great future ahead of me. God is Good! and He wills this bright future to happen to me :)

i am also appreciating my relationship with my family... the love, the care and the communication is more intensified and more intimate than never. praise God! :)

truly... life is beautiful!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as chemists we do what we write and we write what we do. :)
AMDG!

No comments: