Friday, November 24, 2006

the wind beneath my wings

my first two weeks in college was like brrrrr. but it also brought about some positive discoveries and developments within myself. this week, i get to see people who remained standing for me. allow me thank them....

first off, thanks to my parents for being there. they never forgot about me and they never neglected me... constant communication and warm hugs helped me a lot... thank you for the love, understanding and trust that truly i would succeed in everything that i do.

second, thanks to some loyal and good friends... thanks to those poeople whose faith and trust never changed. thanks to loyal friends who keeps on communicating through text even though i can't reply due to the scarcity of resources... hehe... and thanks for the help. you know who you are...

third, thanks to pisay. thanks for the training and unique curriculum that you have shared to me. thanks for the core values that you have inculcated in my heart . a million thanks to you.

fourth, thanks to addu. thank you for being a competent and nurturing school. i hope that as we go together may we learn more about each other and share more things together.

lastly, a million thanks to God. Lord, you have perfectly palnned the events in my life, you have strategically placed all circumstances in their propr palces. thank you very much Lord for EVERYTHING. may you continue to shower your blessings upon me that i may share it also to others.

P.S. thank you Michael for standing up even though you have fallen to the ground a thousand times, thank you for your determination and courage for it helped us to go through, thank you for having faith that we will be able to succeed and thank you for being there for me... take care=D

AD MEJOREM DEI GLORIAM

Michael Casas=D

No comments: