Saturday, February 10, 2007

Defying gravity--->> by falling in love

they say that when you love, you fall... but it really is the opposite...

how nice it is to fall in love...

especially if that special someone is with you on Valentines day...

i really wish that my crush some rooms away our classroom would care to even just smile at me on that day...

oh... yes... my cush next doors...

she's soooooooooo beautiful
with tantalizing eyes...
inspiring smiles...
nice personality...
intelligent...

she's a perfect girl...

but i've never had a close encounter with her so i have no choice but to admire her from afar...

there i go again... loving from afar...

hopefully my valentina would come soon so that the emtiness in my heart would fade away... ang lalim

Michael Casas
Ad majorem dei gloriam

No comments: