Wednesday, January 31, 2007

on personality renewal

this year is another year to celebrate the uniqueness that sets me apart from others. i know that it is not yet too late to type my new years resolution in this blog since it is still january=D. i am writing this to keep myself aware of my strengths, mend my weaknesses, reveal my blind spots and strengthen my personality as a whole.

for 2007, i WILL do all these things:

1. i will strive for balance. since, for the past years, i have always focused my development on my mind. so now, for a change, i will do my best to give more time for my social life, work, family interaction, spirital development, extra curricular activities and other non urgent yet essential tasks.
2. i will regularly recharge myself. i will set at least 20 minutes per day for solitude. i will do my best to check myself more often so that stress may be prevented and to maximize my performance. i will keep up with this blog as i create my own journal at home.
3. i will update myself regularly. i will make it apoint to read two books discussing different topics from my course so that i may become a versatile person without neglecting my majort subjects. and i will do my best to excel in all my fields of study making good use of my God given talents.
4. i will be a man for others. i will practice cura personalis and seeing things with a new and better perspective. i will share myself more for service and do my best to work for a cause and strive for excellence in doing my roles at all times.
5. i will be a soldier of heaven. i will live by the laws of God and obey His commandments. i will renounce any immoral acts and bring people close to God!!!

all these things are never impossible with the grace and power of God Almighty. i will do all these things and other important practices (though not stated) with diligence, dedication and whole heartedly despite the judgemental others in this world.

(Sgd)Michael Casas

No comments: