Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Making Stress A Friend---> Sarcastic gamay...hehehe

im feeling the reality.
i now experience the truth.

life is not as familiar as one two three...
it actually is as complicated as a boulder that we don't want to see.

life is a bit painful
stressful and full of all those "fulls"

it is a bit challenging
this changed everything

life is challenging
it makes me feel excited and even more excited.

it makes me go through...
i love it.

hahaha. just forget about those lines above. iam just stressed with the experiment that we just had in analytical chemistry. well indeed life is super dooper kapoy. and i think we all would agree to that. but beyond the stress is the challenge to manage time and make the stress work for me. well besides my academics na medyo nagiging mas mahirap na as the days go along, i have increasing responsibilitiwes in the clubs as well which doubles thestress(or perhaps raises the stress to the power of 4).

but let us accept this fact, it is part of life.

for the past three or four weeks of my second year first sem defined how life in college goes on. but it gave me the chance to know my limits and my strengths as well. KAYA KO PALA!? i would often tell myself even though sometinmes i do something half well but i still manage to 'recognize' my personal efforts.

though stress gave me bache aches, headaches, heartaches and all iother sorts of aches, i would still like to conclude my blog by saying that YOUR WORST ENEMY IS YOUR BEST FRIEND!!!
hahaha. sounds optimistic right? compared to the statement YOUR BEST FRIEND IS YOUR BEST ENEMY. =D. well stress like in industrial processes refines, redefines, reforms and strengthens any raw materials... well thast is all that i can say... basta stress is working in my favor... hahaha. i am just keeping a positive paradigm...

you will when you believe... there can be miracles... when you believe... hahaha...

With God All things are possible...=D

Michael Casas
Praise The Lord

No comments: