Friday, March 23, 2007

blessings... of SY. 2006-2007

my first year in ADDU has been a blessing for me. it has allowed me to discover new things within me, have new friends and regain what was stolen from me...

indeed, God works for the good of those who trust in Him.

this year,
i was enrolled and accepted in ADDU despite my late enrollment...
i had new friends in section 1-W...
i became the class secretary... and beadle...
i was given a hard hat... during the engineering and architecture day...
i became more active in school activities and happenings...
i joined a math contest... third place mi sa elimination round...
i had my job... an earned some amount...
i was able to help my mother and father with my job...
i helped my sister and brother i imprving their academis standing... by tutoring them...
i joined the students who were interviewed by the PAASCU team...
i was given the most outstanding student award despite all the odds and pressures...
i am one of the AFYOP(Ateneo First year orientation program facilitator) for this year...
i am closer to GOD...
i am free...
i feel blessed...
i am thankful for everythig...

indeed this year had been a blessing to me... hope its also a blessing for you too...

PRAISE GOD!!!
Michael Casas

No comments: